February 13, 2014

Snow Day 2014

Well whenever a snow storm approaches from the south we know it's most likely going to be a big one.  We got about 10 inches total.  Today, was my first snow day in almost over 11 years.  I work in Radio and there is no snow days.  I didn't feel I could get to work safely today so I got to have a snow day.  Nate got his first snow day in 4 years.  It was nice to stay home and not have to go out in the snow.  At least for me anyway.  haha

Luckily, we have a snow blower.
Nate brought it in last night so he wouldn't have to go to the shed to dig it out.

Here's Harley this morning sitting next to it.  :)


This is the back deck.  Everything is covered in snow.

Nate was out for hours this morning cleaning off ours cars, clearing sidewalks, and driveways.  Not only ours but our neighbors as well.  :)


While Nate was outside, I would look out the window and check on the progress.  Here's Harley sitting on some towels.  I like to leave old towels in the foyer for wet snowy clothes/boots etc.


Here's Nate across the street at the neighbors house with the snow blower.


It's still snowing as I blog.  And of course things are getting covered again.  We're only expected to get a few more inches.  Hopefully, nothing to serious.  Now if I could only have another snow day tomorrow.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment