December 22, 2013

Spotsylvania Farmers Market: Visit 5 (Gordon Road)

Yesterday, I went to the Farmers Market for their last one until Spring.  I wanted to get some fresh veggies and just walk about and see what there was.

There wasn't many farmers there like there is earlier in the season but there was still plenty to see.

I stopped off at C&T Produce.  I had an e-mail to save 20% off your total purchase.

Bagged potatoes.  I was tempted but that's a lot of potatoes.  LOL

I picked up 3 green peppers.

Lots of beautiful lettuce.

I got 2 big carrots.  These things were HUGE.  LOL

I also picked up 2 tomaotes (I gave 1 to my dad) and I got a loaf of Apple Scrapple bread from the great harvest stand.  The vendor gave me a sample and it was delicious.  It had pieces of apple in the bread and there was a crumb topping on top.  Yum!

Here's everything I got (except tomato I gave my dad).

I had $30 and only spent $12 on everything.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment