December 22, 2013

Nate's birthday dinner with family

Happy 34th Birthday to my husband!  (Dec. 5th)

Nate's dad, mom and I planned to have Thanksgiving dinner and we decided to surprise Nate with a birthday cake too.  :)

We surprised Nate's dad with a pampered chef baker.  We got him the small round one since he only cooks for himself.  I call it the bachelor baker.  LOL  :)  Anyways, he loved it and immediately read the directions that came with it and looked up online for recipes.  Then when it was time to make his cabbage casserole he decided to try it out in the bachelor baker.  It came out pretty good.  :)

Nate's mom got sick and was unable to come.  :(  Nate's brother worked late so we waited to eat until he got there.  I don't remember the last time I had dinner at 9:30pm.  LOL

Anyways, after dinner we had cake.  Chocolate cake with chocolate icing!  Nate's favorite.  :)  It was a good cake.  :)



While we were waiting for Nate's brother and sister-in-law I walked down to the horses out back.  They were very gentle.  :)


And we snacked on crackers and guggisburg baby swiss cheese while we waited.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment