December 22, 2013

Craft Fair to sell Extracts and Cookies

Kristen and I had our first craft fair last weekend to sell our homemade extracts.  It was a lot of fun.  We sold some and we got our product out there in the world to be seen.  :)

I decided to make my homemade chocolate chip cookies to sell for $1 each.  I had about 4 dozen cookies.

We got to my old high school way too early.  It's better to be early than late though.  Plus, it was okay b/c we had time to people watch and that's always a lot of fun.  :)

Here's our table set up.  Simple, yet elegant.

Kristen made lemon extract and almond extract.  She also brought her vanilla extract but decided not to sell them unless mine sold out.  :)

Up close of my vanilla extract.

Packaged cookies.  We busted open 4 and cut them up and gave samples.  The samples actually got people to buy stuff.  It worked like a charm.  haha  :)  I sold all the cookies but 2 which Nate and I ate.  :)

Here's the lemon extract!  It smells soooo good and lemony.  :)

Here's a shot of some other booths.  There was a lot of vendors.  I wished the weather had been a little nicer.  I think there would have been more customers.  There's another one in the spring that I think we're gonna try again at.  We have some ideas on new things to get customers to our booth.  :)

I walked over to the science hall and found my old high school locker.  I had it the whole 4 years I was there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment