December 22, 2013

Birthday dinner for Nate, Kristen and Dave

After the craft fair, we surprised Dave and drove up to Woodbridge to Bobby's Burger Palace for birthday dinner.  We celebrated Nate's, Kristen's and Dave's birthdays.

If you've never been it reminded me a lot like Fuddruckers.


I got the original burger.  Kristen and Dave got a burger with a fried egg on top.  I wished I'd known about that one because I would have loved to try it.  My burger was good though.  :)

There was pictures all around.  I liked this one the best because it was of bacon.  MMMMM  LOL

My fries

I also got the black and white milkshake.  It's chocolate and vanilla ice cream.  It was $5.  Yeah, I got a $5 shake.  (pulp fiction reference)  This shake had the biggest straw ever.  LOL  :)


The food was good but the place is really small.  You order your food and sit down and they bring it to you once it's ready.  We exchanged presents when we got in the car.  I think everyone enjoyed their birthday dinner and gifts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment