February 25, 2013

Homemade Monster Cookies

I felt like baking today so I made Monster Cookies.  My friend, Kristen made them back in December and I've wanted to make some ever since.  There are so many recipes for Monster cookies all over the internets.  I figured I would make mine with my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and add whatever I felt like.


I mixed up the cookie dough.  I used my homemade vanilla and my last two farm fresh eggs.  :)  Once the cookie dough was ready, I then added a 1/2 cup each of Chocolate chips, Peanut Butter chips, Plain M&M's, Peanut Butter M&M's and Craisins.  :)

Mix well......

I scooped the dough onto my cookie sheet and then baked in the oven for about 13-15 minutes.

Cookies all done.  :)

So soft and yummy.  Store in a tupperware container with a slice of bread to keep cookies soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment