February 16, 2013

Farm Fresh Eggs

I took my friend, Melissa out for birthday dinner this past week.  I worked a different shift so I had the nights off.  :)  Anyways, we had dinner at Pancho Villa.  Sooooo good.  :)  We stuffed ourselves silly.  Melissa and her husband recently purchased a farm that they are fixing up to live at.  They have chickens and have been getting about 6 eggs per day.  She brought me 4 farm fresh eggs in a cute purple egg crate and I can't wait to make something with them.  :)  I also gave Melissa this adorable kitchen towel and a big bottle of Homemade Vanilla for her birthday present.  :)

What to make?  I know I will use 2 of them for my Chocolate Chip cookies.  I think I might cook up the other 2 for breakfast.  We'll see.

Awesome little brown egg.  :)

How cute are they?  I kinda wished I had my very own chickens laying fresh eggs for me.  But my HOA would freak out.  haha

Thanks so much for the Farm Fresh eggs, Melissa.  :)

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Bonnie! I'm so glad you were able to use the eggs. Thank you for the wonderful birthday dinner as well as the awesome vanlla and adorable towel. <3

    ReplyDelete