February 18, 2013

Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies with Farm Fresh Eggs


I decided to use 2 of my farm fresh eggs, that I got from my friend, Melissa.  I made my Chocolate Chip cookies.  

Here's my adorable farm fresh eggs.

I mixed up the wet ingredients.  Look at that beautiful yolk!!!  It's so much richer in color than store bought eggs.

The batter all ready for scoopin'.  :)

I always scoop the dough into 3 rows (long ways) of 4.  

Here's the cookies cooling.  They always come out 'go big or go home' size.  :)

I decided I had to take a picture of the cookies with farm fresh eggs and my homemade vanilla extract.  (Note: the little garden gnome in the background)

MMMM.....cookies.  Now who gets them?

Oh......I decided I would save my eggs shells for my garden.  I rinsed out the shells and I'm letting them dry.  I plan to put some soil in them with seeds to start some plants.  I'm thinking grape tomatoes.

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie it is so awesome that you are "recycling" the egg shells! OMG what a great idea! I totally need to start doing that. :D The cookies look absolutely delicious btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :) I saw the egg recycling on Pinterest and thought it would be great to try with the farm fresh egg shells. :)

    ReplyDelete