August 4, 2011

Taylor Swift in DC

My boss surprised me with a pair of Taylor Swift tickets and a pair of meet n' greets. It's nice to work in radio! :) I got to take last night off at work and went to DC for the concert. I took my BFF, Kristen with me. We parked at Franconia-Springfield and rode the metro to the Verizon Center. (Gallery Place Chinatown) The meet n greet was awesome. Taylor is very tall and she likes to hug everyone. :) We got our picture taken with her people. And then we found our seats. Hunter Hayes and NeedtoBreathe opened for her. It was a fantastic night to remember.

Here are my favorite pics.....

She's so cute! I love her music. I'm glad I was able to meet her and I'm glad Kristen did too. :)

2 comments:

  1. thank you for taking me with you! i had so much fun - <3TS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming with me. :)

    ReplyDelete