September 11, 2009

First off.....Remembering Patriotic Day!! I can't believe it's been 8 years since the 9/11 attacks.


Next.....Kristen and I took another Road trip today!! We went to the Metro Richmond Zoo!! We had a great time!! It was a nice day for the zoo. Of course, a lot of school groups thought so too. Here are some pictures of some of the animals we saw.













We also grabbed lunch at the Zoo Cafe. Wasn't very good but it was cheap. I kinda lost my appetite once yellow jackets harassed us and one even walked upon my ketchup on my plate. Gross...being right next to the Camel pen I really didn't want to know what that yellow jacket had been walking around in. :)

After the zoo we went to the Chesterfield Berry farm! It was a cute farm. Reminded me of Belvedere Plantation a little bit but this place actually grows DOLE Pineapples. ;) I'm gonna have to have Kristen go back though. They sold the bunting that I've been looking for and I have to have it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment