September 11, 2009

Baltimore Day Trip

Kristen, Aunt Karen and myself all went on a little day trip to Baltimore, Maryland yesterday. It was perfect weather. We went to the National Aquarium. It was fun!!!! The last time I had been there was during my 8th grade field trip. Here are some pictures....








































Here are some pictures I stole from K's blog!!!!!






















































We all had a great time. We loved the dolphin show. I think they did a better job than Shamu down at Seaworld b/c they actually cooperated. :)


After we were done touring the aquarium we walked around the harbor. Aunt Karen bought us lunch at Johnny Rockets. I think all 3 of us were frozen by the time we left b/c we felt like we were sitting in a freezer. After lunch we walked to the Gallery that had many expensive shops. We went into Ghirardelli and Coach. We were all good and didn't buy a thing! :) Once we got back to Aunt Karen's we hung out for a little bit chatting with Aunt Karen and Uncle Bill and then headed on back to FXBG.

2 comments: