September 28, 2009

Cathing up...


Today I met some old WT friends (Tricia and Toni) for lunch. We were to meet at 12:45 at Bangkok Cafe in downtown. I parked my car in the free parking lot and walked up William street. As I'm walking up I see 4 ladies in scrubs walking ahead of me. They stopped and turned and yelled "Bonnie, is that you"? I was like wait a minute, I know those girls. It was Luchie, Karen, Myra and Hannah. All old co-workers from WT Rehab. Then Tricia (one of the ladies I was meeting) came out of her van. And everyone was surprised. It was just a coincidence that the other WT girls were there. They are all PT's and were having a PT meeting. I asked them where they were headed and they were headed at the same place. It was awesome. We all headed in and got a big table. Toni finally got there. We ordered our drinks and lunch and chit chatted non-stop. It was great seeing everyone and catching up with one another. Toni is going on a cruise next month and I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets back. Toni, Trish and me are all meeting for lunch again on November 2nd. I'm thinking Mimi's Cafe. :)

Oh so some of you are probably wondering what I ate at a Thai place. Well I played it safe and got Chicken fried rice with no spice. It was really good. I loved it and would totally get it again. Tricia and Toni got Pad Thai. I thought about getting that but didn't want to chance it. It seemed to have been the popular dish b/c it's what most of the girls got. :)

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie next time get the Pad Thai! It is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to put on our big girl pants and try REAL Thai food! none of this safe stuff! peanuts and chicken together could be good, right? :)

    ReplyDelete