August 10, 2016

Cirque Du Soleil- KURIOS- Cabinet Of Curiosities

A few weeks ago, I left work a little early and I headed up north to Burke and picked up my Aunt Karen.  I got tickets for us to see Cirque du Soleil- KURIOS- Cabinet of Curiosities.  It’s playing at Tyson’s II through September 18th.
Karen pre-paid for a parking pass so we didn’t have to worry about that when we got there.  There’s a few parking garages across from the venue where you have to pay to park.  Having the parking pre-paid for made it easier.
Here’s all the tents set up.  It looks small from the outside but it’s so big underneath those tents.  And yes, there’s A/C.  🙂
28596738872_7e721009f7_z
Once we got in the tents we decided to get dinner.  There’s several concession stands and of course merchandise sales.  Our dinner consisted of a hot dog, water and popcorn.  My Aunt treated me.   I will say though it’s a really good hot dog too.  Or maybe I was just really hungry?  haha  🙂
I don’t want to give anything away if you plan on going to see the show but here’s one picture I did manage to get.
28702823495_cf11124860_z
I highly recommend you go.  The show was fantastic and my Aunt and I had a wonderful good time.  We would see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment