September 19, 2012

Spotsylvania Farmers Market: Trips 6 and 7

Spotsylvania Farmers Market: Trip 6

Back on September 5th, I went to the Farmers Market.


Look at the storm that was approaching.


PUMPKINS!!!  :)  I love FALL!

Winter Squash


Gourds....I didn't buy anything that day.  I just walked around to all the booths and took a few pictures.  I thought about getting stuff but decided not to since we were gone for most of the weekend to PA.



Spotsylvania Farmers Market: Trip 7

Today, I went to the Farmers Market and got some goodies.  :)


First I saw PUMPKINS and knew I had to get some.  :)

These pumpkins were 2 for $1.00 so I picked out 2.  :)

The peppers were 3 for $2.50.  I got 12!  :)  I had a 10% off coupon at this booth saving me $1.20.  YEY

Here's my goodies.  12 peppers, 1 tomato, grape tomatoes, 2 pumpkins, and 3 sea salt chocolate chip cookies.  One the way home I stopped by 7-Eleven and got a Large Cherry Slurpee.  YUM

My 2 little pumpkins.  :)

2 comments:

  1. farmers' markets are such a happy place :)

    that's a whole lotta peppers! i see peppered steak in my future? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are. Especially, at FALL time. :)

    Peppers I won't use right away, I will freeze. :)

    I haven't made peppered steak in a while. Normally, it's with chicken since we eat a lot of chicken. LOL

    ReplyDelete