September 17, 2012

New Things Monday


So, I try to stay away from fast food places because I know how completely unhealthy they are.  Sometimes, you really just don't have a choice and if you're hungry and need something quick and close, and maybe it's your only option.  Yeah, I could go for a salad but who wants to get a salad at Wendy's.  LOL

When Nate and I were in PA the other weekend we both got a Baconater from Wendy's.  This is definitely a burger you don't want to have too many of.  With lots of cheese, burgers, bacon, and mayo under a bun......I could just feel my arteries screaming NOOOOoooooo to me.  :)  Nate and I hadn't had Wendy's in such a long, long time.  Plus, we wanted a burger and a burger is what we got.

For most of today, I was out of town and when I left I came right to work, so I had to grab something for dinner and well the Baconater called my name.  It's such a good burger but not one to eat too often.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment