September 26, 2012

Pumpkins 2012

So, I decided to get some pumpkins today.  I stopped off at 7-Eleven for a slurpee and as I was leaving I saw a Google Map Street Car.  How awesome???  



I headed to Snead's Asparagus Farm to get my pumpkins.



Pumpkin Patch.  :)

Here's the first pumpkin that caught my eye.


Each pumpkin is $6.00 each.  I got 2.

I drove up to the farm house to pay and there was this cute sign on the porch.


The big white box on the step is an honor box.  You put your money/check in there.

I then walked about and took some pictures of the pumpkins they had all over.





Really big pumpkins already picked were $10 each.  Oh...I left the farm and headed down to the Spotsy Farmers Market.  I saw the google maps car again.  LOL  It was going in the other direction.

Here's my pumpkins on my step.  The little one is a surprise pumpkin from Kristen.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment