September 19, 2012

Fawn Lake Party

This past weekend, Nate and I went to a party at Fawn Lake.  One of the doctors that works with Nate decided to have a party at the beach.

The party was down on the right where you can see the people.

Nate is over by the beach chairs talking to some co-workers.

It was a nice beach feel and beautiful weather.

Love these chairs.  They looked inviting.  haha

ahhh....sand.  :)

 I went up to the pool house to use the restroom.  And I went out on the deck and took this shot of the pool that overlooks the lake.  When I went to go back into the building, I was locked out on the deck.  LOL  OOPS!  Luckily, I saw one of Nate's coworkers coming in to use the restroom and she let me in.  Embarrassing.  haha

1 comment:

  1. aha you got locked out! but there are worse places to be stranded than poolside, i suppose ;)

    glad someone rescued you quickly!

    ReplyDelete