August 22, 2010

Pampered Chef


Last night, I had my first Pampered Chef party. I loved it!! So fun and a great way to get some new kitchen items.

We made Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco. It was terrific!!! :)

If you're reading my blog and you want to order something you can. Just follow the link....www.pamperedchef.biz/rachel

I just made my order. I had $500 in sales so I got $140 worth of FREE items!! :)

Here's what I got......

-Deep Covered Baker (couldn't find on website b/c it's a host item only)
-Mix N Chop (loved using it during the show)
-Coating trays & tool (Been wanting for a while)
-Colander & Bowl set (I got these for 60% off as a host special)
-Cool & serve Square tray (I'd been wanting this since Mollie's party)
-Measuring cup set (my steel ones are getting rusty)
-Nylon pan scrapers (figured I would need them for my baker)



No comments:

Post a Comment