August 29, 2010

Billy Philly Cheese steaks

Today is pretty much a lazy Sunday. I cleaned the house and did a bunch of other chores that needed to be done. I also went to the grocery store for a few items. My brother, came to the store with me. We were thinking about what to do for dinner and he suggested making Philly Cheese steaks. I was up for that. :)

My brother, Kirk (Billy) making the meat.

The meat cooking. Billy added season all to the meat. Season all is a blend with salt, savory spices, paprika, pepper, onion, garlic, and chili pepper. It's pretty good to flavor up your meats.

My 'Billy Philly' Cheese Steak! :) YUMMO! :)

Nate dressed his 'Billy Philly' with lettuce and mayo.

And I made us 'purple drink'. :)

4 comments:

  1. soo... THAT'S what we're eating the next time we come up there =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure if Billy is here he can make you some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind of meat is it? looks like steak'ums...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He used Philly cheese steak meat. It was next to the steak'ums at the store.

    ReplyDelete