August 16, 2009

Last of the birthday festivites.....

My Mother asked about going to dinner tonight. I had to work on-air today till 2pm. So, at 3pm I told my mom I wanted to go to Red Robin. Everyone met me there.


I got steak sliders. They are delish!!! :) As we went to leave...Ashley pulled in. She had been sitting in traffic on N-95 for 2 hours. :( Ashley decided to pick up dinner from Sonic and come to my parents house b/c Nate was gonna fix my parents computer. Nate figured out what was wrong and now everything is working. *knocks on wood*

Ashley then invited me to the movies. She wanted to see Julie & Julia. I really had no interest in seeing the movie but I had nothing else going on so I said yes.


I really can't remember the last time I saw a movie with my mom. haha...I want to say it was "Hocus Pocus". :) It was fun!!! The movie was very cute and yes there are a few laughs. Julia Child was a cute little woman. Meryl Streep did a terrific job 'being' her. I don't want to spoil the movie so I highly suggest that you go see it.

I will end this posting by saying......bon appétit!!!

1 comment:

  1. why are those steak sliders so good? that's what i get every time now...screw the chicken salad!

    ReplyDelete