August 12, 2009

Birthday Weekend: Sunday Part 2




Sunday, Kristen planned a birthday brunch for me at the Jefferson hotel in Richmond. It was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristen, Ashley, Melissa and Crystal came. The food was delicious and I think
everyone had a great time.

Towards the end of the brunch the waiter brought me a slice of birthday cake and the man playing the piano played Happy Birthday to me.

Group shot....Melissa, Bonnie, Kristen, Crystal and Ashley! :)

Sunday night, back in Fredericksburg.................... Nate and I went to my friend Sharon's townhouse. I introduced Nate to Sharon and her husband Joe and their doggy Chester. It was Sharon's birthday and we helped celebrate it. We headed over to Ozeki's Japanese steakhouse for dinner. It was very good!!! Our cook was incredible. One of the best and most interactive that I've ever had at simular places. We had a group photo taken and the waitress hung our polaroid on the wall with the other pictures! LOL :) I think Sharon wrote on the bottom of the picture...."21 again". :) Afterwards, we stopped at Carvel and Joe ran in and bought a birthday cake for Sharon. We hung out at their townhouse for a few hours and had a piece of cake before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment