August 12, 2009

Birthday week: Tuesday- BIRTHDAY!!!!

Well now I'm 30!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I guess being 30 isn't bad. It's just a number right?

I met my dad at Mimi's Cafe this morning at 9am and had breakfast with him. We both ordered eggs with bacon. It came with OJ, little potatoes and our choice of a muffin or bread. I got the carrot raisin muffin and dad got some toast. It was very good!!!

Silly Jessica and Geoff.... :)

At 12 noon, I met Jessica at the radio station. We decided to walk to Primavera. It's an Italian place that has good white pizza from what I hear. We both ordered diet cokes. I got a meatball sub and Jess got a panini sammich. The fries that came with the sammiches were awesome!! :) After we were done with lunch we chatted for a bit. Then we left but decided to take a little walk around the block. As we were walking up Kenmore Avenue towards William street we heard a eerie sound of metal crashing into each other. I think both of our hearts stopped beating and we both said OMG at the same time. We then saw an old cluncker pick up truck turn from William street onto Kenmore pretty quickly and drove past us. We assumed everything was ok. We got to the traffic light and sure enough everything wasn't ok. There was an SUV turned onto it's side and a buick wrecked by the SUV. We stood there and gawked at the accident watching as the police, and other emergency vehicles arrived onto the scene. Luckily, no one was injured and the accident was cleaned up pretty quickly. We don't know if the truck we saw right after we heard the crash had anything to do with the accident or not but if it did I hope they find them. We ran into some sales ladies that work with us and we told them about the accident and then they told us about one of our co-workers. Apparently, one of our promotions ladies had a seizure in the parking lot and had to be taken to the hospital. I hope she's ok!

Last night, my friend Sharon stopped by with Chocolate chip cookies from Panera and a cute little card and present. She got me a $25 neocash card. Woo-hoo!! :) She's so sweet!! :)

1 comment: