January 19, 2014

Organizing the Foyer Closet

Today, I figured I would organize the foyer closet.

BEFORE

I pulled everything out and vacuumed and then neatly put stuff that goes in there back.

I found an ice scraper to replace the broken one I have, stuff from my old car from my accident, recyclable bags I don't like, tons of shoes, coolers.  It was a mess.

AFTER

I also organized the pocked storage.  I put all the playing cards at the top.  2nd row is gloves and hats.  3rd row is poker chips, hair clippers, ear muffs, and a vacuum piece.  4th row is car cleaning stuff.  5th row is sunscreen, bug spray, gardening gloves and shears and then bottom row is flip flops.  Much neater and organized.  :)


I am going to take out the clue game and the pictionary game and put them in the yard sale pile.  We don't play with the board games much and these are def never played with so they gotta go.

Well now, it's 2pm and there's still plenty of the day to do some more organizing.  Off to the kitchen I go.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment