January 19, 2014

Organizing the Baking Cabinet

Yesterday, I was bored.  There was nothing on TV and nothing to do on the internet.  I decided to do some more cleaning/organizing.  I chose to tackle the baking cabinet.  As you can see things were placed in there sloppily.  The kitchen towels weren't in there neatly and there were spices just sitting there in the open.

BEFORE

I found a few things for the yard sale bin.  Those items I put in the laundry basket which you can see in the background in the dining room.  

AFTER

There are a few items that I might still purge.  I haven't decided 100% yet.  I've been trying to think if I'll use them again before I decide.  I don't think I will so that will most likely open some more space up in the bottom of the cabinet.

The peppers will be cut up for dinners this week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment