November 19, 2012

Stamps

I haven't gotten postage stamps in a while.  Today, I stopped by the post office to get some stamps at the kiosk because I forgot to get some at the grocery store.  When they printed out this is what came out of the machine.


I was confused.  Where are the cute little squared postage stamps?  You know the ones I'm talking about....the American Flag, the Christmas ones, etc.  I was so confused.  I walked over to a counter where I saw a young lady putting these exact same stamps on a bunch of cards she was mailing.  I asked her "Are these the new stamps now" and she laughed and said "I think so".  

Now you're prepared if you get stamps and they look something like this.  I just googled and came across this site.  I guess you're able to chose a picture but the machine didn't give me that option.



No comments:

Post a Comment