November 17, 2012

Joe's Birthday 2012

For Joe's birthday this year we all went to dinner at Dave & Busters.  Joe, Sharon, Agnes, Ashley, Kristen, Dave, Nate and I all came out.

To start, Nate and I got some potato ball things.  I forget the real name.  They are new and not listed on the online menu yet.  Oh well!  They were fried potatoes with some parsley and parm cheese sprinkled on top.  They were served in this cute little wire fryer basket.  Adorbs!!

For my meal, I got the Original Bar burgers.  They were pretty good and so were the seasoned fries that came with it.  I don't remember what Nate ordered but he ate it all up.  LOL

After we were done eating some of us played games while others watched.  Here's Dave playing some game.  I saw him here most of the time.  LOL

Kristen and Sharon got hooked on the coin game where you try to get coins to fall.  It's pretty addicting.

Agnes looking up at the camera.  :)

I pretty much just went around taking pictures of everyone and playing with Agnes.  Here she is at the biggest claw machine I've ever seen.  I think she wants her daddy to get her all these stuffed animals.

Here's Kristen's pile of tickets.  OMG! ahahahaha

After everyone was done playing games and cashing in the tickets we drove across the street to get us some Sweet Frog for dessert.  We pulled up some chairs and tables outside and sat there eating ice cream and chatting.  It was a lot of fun.  I think Joe had a great birthday.  :)

I got chocolate yogurt, and peanut butter yogurt.  Then I added some crushed reese cups on top and some peanut butter sauce.  :)  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment