October 1, 2012

New Things Monday

I was a very picky eater when I was little.  Whenever, I had eggs with breakfast, I always had scrambled.  Yesterday, Nate talked about making a toast and egg sandwich.  I told him "Nate, I've never had a sunny side up/down egg, and I don't even know how to make one".  I got on the internets and watched a youtube video on how to make a sunny side up/down egg.  Then I got up to make one and Nate said "I'll make your sunny side egg".  I said "okay" and we both headed to the kitchen.  
I was in charge of making toast and Nate made the eggs.

Crack your egg in your pan....


Let your egg cook up.....I love this picture.  :)


Egg cooking some more......

Carefully flip the egg over and cook a little bit on the other side.....

I took a bite and loved it.  It was so good.

I broke the yolk and took a bite.  YUM!  :)

And then I finished off my egg with the toast.

I liked my first sunny side down egg.  Thanks Nate!  :)  I prefer scrambled b/c I love scrambled eggs but the sunny side down changes the egg just a bit to make it into something a little different.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment