October 16, 2012

New Things Monday (LATE)

Sorry, about the day late post for my 'New Things Monday'.  And sorry, I didn't post one last Monday.  I haven't really tried anything new lately.


While at the store I picked up a package of Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake cookies.  I like that these cookies are soft.  They were a little smaller than I had imagined the would be but that's okay.  They were very soft and chewy cookies.  I like soft cookies.  Who wants a hard cookie?  Not me.  :)  I found them to be a little like spiced pumpkin pie.  The cream cheese bits are different.  Not bad different but not really cream cheese like to me.  I also think they are just a tad too salty.  I liked them and it was nice to have something pumpkin that I didn't have to bake.  I would try them again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment