April 23, 2012

New Things Monday



Last week, at the grocery store I came across Hillshire Farm Grilled Essentials chicken breasts.  They are near the hot dogs in the store.  I had a coupon for $1.00 off and they were on sale for $2.99 a package.  I thought for $2 bucks I would give them a try.  I cooked them over the weekend for dinner one night.  The chicken breasts are in a sealed package that you just stick in the microwave and zap for 60 seconds.  I got the light green pack which is the garlic and herb.  I served each chicken breasts with a baked potato.  The chicken was good but I wasn't that impressed with it.  Nate said it was okay...it def wasn't his favorite.  The chicken breasts are really small so it's not really filling.  The baked potato was much bigger than the chicken breasts.  haha  But hey for $2 I think it was good for the price.  :)


*Note:  'New Things Monday' is just a feature of new products or things I've never tried before.  This is just my opinion and I don't get paid to talk about any of my new things.  I just like trying new things and talking about them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment