April 18, 2012

Easter 2012

It's been a tradition for the last few years to have EASTER at Sharon and Joe's and that's what we did again this year with our group of friends. :) It was fun!


I brought a fresh pineapple, some cheese, pepperoni and a Sausage Casserole. The Casserole was to eat before everything else was done. I got the recipe from Pinterest from this blog.
The pictures aren't that appealing but it was really good. I added some bacon, green pepper, red peppers, half of a red onion and 2 more eggs.

Kristen made these awesome little treats. It's a pretzel with a melted hugs n kiss and topped with an m&m. So good! All those were gobbled up. :)


Here's the cheese, pepperoni and cracker plate. The cheeses were from when we went to PA last month. Garlic Basil and Pepper and Apple Cinnamon cheese. So good! :)
Sharon made her deviled eggs. MMMMMMM
Kristen, Crystal and I took Agnes outside to take some Easter pics of her. We stuck her in a basket and put plastic eggs all around her. She didn't seem to mind too much.
Love her little face.....she's probably thinking....Are you done yet? haha
We came back inside and put her in her little booster seat thing. She loves it. Joe gave her the remote. She's watching Bonnie Bear. Sharon said it's her favorite show. :)
For a to go treat I brought Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Everyone loves these so I figured it would put a smile on everyone's face. ;)
Sharon's parents sent us a Junior's cake for us to enjoy for dessert. I couldn't wait to try it. I've heard about Junior's and it's one of those things on my bucket list to try.

We pulled out the cake and it was a Easter Egg. How cute?
We all got a big chunk. I loved it! So full of chocolate goodness. :D
Crystal also brought a Carrot cake. DELICIOUS! :)
Good times! I love my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment