April 9, 2012

New Things Monday

The other day, Nate and I were watching TV when a commercial came on for PEANUT BUTTER CHEERIOS. We both looked at each other and said "hell yes, those look awesome".

So, when I went to Wegmans last week, I saw them. They were on sale 2 for $5. I picked up 1 box. When I got home, I poured myself a bowl and had them for lunch. It was love at first bite. Sooooo goood!!! :) Nate had some for breakfast the next morning and loved them as well. We finished off the box within a few days.

Over the weekend, we managed to pick up 2 more boxes (still on sale). It was the LAST 2 boxes on the shelf. Our new favorite and looks like they might be others as well! :) It's funny....I'd never even had a cheerio in my life till a few years ago. I love honey nut cheerios and would have never of known it if it wasn't for my New Things Monday. :)


Pictures taken from Cheerios.com.

4 comments:

  1. OMG peanut butter Cheerios? How have I missed this? Must spend more quality time at the grocery store, rather than running in and out because i HATE the whole experience! Haha.

    BTW - the Wegman's brand honey nut? YUMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good! :)

    Awesome...glad you like the Wegman O's. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i picked up some pb cheerios. omg how have i missing out on this for so long?!? so good! i like them better dry than in milk, but they're tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've only been out for a short while so I don't think you're missed too much time. LOL

    They are awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete