January 26, 2010

Pho Huy Vietnamese Noodle Soup Company‎




I had a lunch date with Toni and Tricia. These 2 ladies always
make me try new things. We had Vietnamese food!
We went to Pho Huy Vietnamese
Noodle Soup Company‎. Very clean and elegant inside. :)
And Guess what??? I liked it!!! I stuck with something
safe tho. I got Chicken Fried Rice. :)
Tricia ordered Lemongrass chicken.
She let me try it. I loved it!! I'm so getting that next
time. Toni ordered some curry dish. I think I saw fire
coming out of her mouth a few times. LOL
We had a great timecatching up with one another.
We plan to meet again in
March and I thinkwe might do Indian food.
Can't wait!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what happened to this posting! LOL I've tried fixing it several times. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's actually able to be read now. :D

    ReplyDelete