July 30, 2009

Nate's car

Today, at 2pm I am taking Nate's car over to my dads to get an oil/filter change. Last night, Nate told me that the car had some sort of collection in the front. I asked him what he was talking about. He said that he's basically been collecting trash and putting it on the front floor board. I wasn't surprised. For some reason he never knows how to keep his car clean. So, I figured this morning I better go out and take a look. (I told him I was going to blog this and he laughed)

Here's the car:


I opened the front door on the drivers side and looked in. Sure enough....lots of trash. This picture doesn't really show you the full affect.


Why can't boys keep their car cleaned? I think I need to put a little trash can in Nate's car like Kristen and Dave have. Maybe that would help him? (doubt it)

I filled a whole trash bag full of all the trash from the front and back. Plus, found a black sharpie marker (MINE!!!) and some socks and a white hand towel. Also, my black craft table for some reason was in the back seat. Good thing I didn't need it. GEEZ!!!

And now time for the trunk.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what on earth is in there??? You can't see in this picture but my big white bowl is in there behind the monitor. My dads tent and GOD knows what else. For all I know there could be a small child in there. LOL :)

1 comment:

  1. he definitely needs a trash can! good that you found your white bowl, i know you've been looking for it :)

    ReplyDelete