July 24, 2009

Little Homemaker Bonz

I've been a busy little homemaker today. First off, I made pasta salad!

Looks good doesn't it? Wondering what's in it? Well....Garden Rotoni Pasta noodles, Cucumbers, Squash, Zucchini, Red Pepper, and cheese crumbles.



Next, I made Watergate Salad. I'm taking it to Kristen's tomorrow for lunch after our Card Workshop. Since there is a lot of pasta salad, I'll probably take some of that along as well.


I love this stuff!! It's so easy to make and it's delicious!!! The ingredients are pictured above. It's a crowd pleaser dessert and best of all there is no fat. :)


Yes, I used my Kitchen Aid mixer. I love my mixer! When I first had it I didn't use it b/c I was scared and didn't know how. But I know how now and I love it!!

I had about 6 or 7 peaches left from Westmoreland berry farm. I didn't want them to start rotting so I peeled off the skins and cooked the peaches.


I put a little bit of cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, water, lemon juice and pineapple juice in the pot while they boiled. Then I let the peaches cool and then I put them in jars. I think it will be yummy on top of some vanilla ice cream. Ashley and Kristen might be getting a little jar if they ask me real nicely. :)


I guess the real thing I started was marinating steaks for dinner. I put them together at 12 am this morning when I got home from work that way they would marinate overnight.

The steaks turned out great like usual.....(I use flat iron steaks and cut them in half)


I also made some corn and baked potatoes! Yum!!!!!!!!!!!! And now it's time to eat!

1 comment:

  1. gosh i'm coming to your house tonight for dinner!

    it's been a while since we made that pasta salad! that stuff is so good!

    ReplyDelete