July 30, 2009

Eye Color: Hazel


About two months ago I got my drivers license renewal form in the mail b/c I turn 30 next month my license expires. So, instead of going to the DMV and standing in line for 2 plus hours I figured mailing my form in would be simple. I should have known better!!!! :(

I finally got my new license in the mail today. In case you didn't know Virginia has revamped their licenses.

I looked closely to make sure everything was correct and well they have my eye color listed as hazel. So, I called them about the mistake and the idiot working didn't know what to tell me. I told her that it says to call if anything is incorrect so that was why I was calling. She put me on hold and told me that I would have to go to the DMV and pay $10 for them to correct the mistake. I told her that was ridiculous and she said well you want everything to be correct so you should go. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole point of doing it thru the mail was so I wouldn't have to step foot in that crazy place.

And why do I have to pay $10 for a mistake that the DMV made? I already paid $32 for the new license.

Screw that...I now have HAZEL colored eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment