November 17, 2013

Indoor Garden Update: Day 268

It's been a while since I've given an update on my garden.  I still have a garden but it's indoors in containers.  I'm so happy that my plants are happy and are still growing.

Here's my pepper plants, and my lemon tree.

Let's start with my meyer lemon tree shall we?  There's lots of little baby lemons.  They looks like little green limes right now.  They are adorable!

This is the biggest lemon so far.  I'd say it's the size of a marble.

There's also lots of flower blooms and buds.

Here's my yellow petite bell peppers.  I took 7 off last weekend.

Some are ready to be picked some are not.  These are the 2nd batch of peppers for this plant.

Here's my red bells.  None of them are red yet.  All green and plump.  :)

It's loaded.  The one pictured on the bottom is my biggest one so far.  These are all 2nd batch as well.  I've already gotten many other peppers from this plant.

While checking plants and getting rid of dead flower blossoms I noticed a few small red bugs.  :|  I looked them up.  Seems they might be flea beetles.  GROSS!  They don't kill plants but they can be annoying.  I killed all the ones I saw but they are sooooo tiny.  I don't want to spray chemicals on my plants but I might need to spray something on the leaves to make sure these bugs don't come back.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the orange petite peppers! we cooked them up in some enchiladas and they were yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys liked them. :)

    ReplyDelete