December 24, 2010


At work the other day I came across a simple recipe for something called Georgia Crackers from a country artist. (Little Big Town's- Kimberly) They sounded delish and I knew I wanted to make them. I had everything here at home to make them so I made them last night.

To make these you will need:

Townhouse crackers
Peanut butter
Chocolate bark or chips (melted)
Sprinkles

First, spread peanut butter between 2 crackers and place on cookie sheet covered with foil or wax paper. Melt your chocolate. Using tongs place the pb filled cracker in the melted chocolate to coat. Place on your covered cookie sheet to set. Add sprinkles (I chose red and green for Christmas). Refrigerate for an hour or so until the chocolate sets. Yes, it's that SIMPLE! :) Enjoy!! And believe me when I say this.....make a lot b/c they will be all eaten within minutes. They are that good. :)

2 comments:

  1. those sound awesome - salty and sweet, chocolate and peanut butter...all the best combinations! and sprinkles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are very awesome indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete