January 13, 2013

Party time

My nephew, Adam turned 8 earlier this month and I went to his birthday party.  I asked Sharon and Agnes to join me.  I figured Agnes might have some fun playing with older kids.  

I met at Sharon's and fed Agnes while Sharon and Joe put away Christmas decorations in the attic.  I fed her some yogurt, and some noodle soup.  She was a hot mess.  LOL  I took this picture of her while she was taking a small break.  That girl can eat.  haha  :)


After we cleaned up Agnes we put her in a party dress and headed to the birthday party.  My sister, got subs from Firehouse subs for everyone to eat for lunch.  I gave my nephew $10 cash.  I didn't know what else to get him.  Here's Adam blowing out the candle on his birthday cake.

After cake and presents the birthday boy and his friends played with Agnes.  She was loving all the attention.  She had a stuffed puppy dog and her monkey (best friend) that she showed the kids.  My nephew, grabbed some of his stuffed animals and they all played with them together.  It was cute.  Two of the little girls in the group loved playing and holding Agnes.  Then when Sharon announced it was time to change her diaper the boys scattered and the girls stayed to help.  LOL

After the party, Sharon and I went to Giant and got a few groceries that Sharon needed for the week.  At 6pm, we went to Crystal and Eddie's to celebrate Eddie's birthday (1/1).  Crystal made a yummy salad and she ordered pizza.  We also had cake.  The guys played poker while the girls hung out in the living room.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha agnes looks guilty of something in that first picture! :)

    can't believe adam is 8 already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.....she's was giggling at me cuz I kept taking her picture when she wanted more food. :)

    I know....time flies!

    ReplyDelete