June 21, 2014

Medifast Cookie Whoopie

I'm still on Medifast and a few weeks ago, I made some chocolate chip cookies so last night I thought I would make some cookies with my brownie mix.

I made 4 small cookies.  (2 packets of brownie mix)

I thought it would be yummy to add a dollop of sugar free cool whip to the middle of 2 cookies and make a sammich.  It was delicious!  My husband even eyeballed the whoopie while I was eating it. 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

For 4 cookies to make 2 whoopies:  (2 meals)

2 brownie packets
5 tbsp cold water
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter (NOTE:  Medifast does not approve PB anymore just PB2)
a few chocolate chips
some homemade vanilla extract

Mix everything in a bowl until combined.  Pam spray a cookie sheet and put cookie dough on sheet.  I made 4 cookies by placing 4 cookie dough mounds in middle of cookie sheet.  You can flatten them down a little if you want.  I didn't flatten them.  Let them bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.  Once done let them cool on cookie sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack.

Once cookies are completely cool and you're ready to eat one make a sammich.  Put a dollop of cool whip/redi whip in the middle of one cookie and place another cookie on top.  

Ta-da.....now you have a whoopie!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment