April 13, 2014

Medifast Chocolate Chip and Brownie Muffins

I came across 'Sandy's Kitchen Adventures' from Pinterest that has all sorts of Medifast recipes with Medifast foods.  Some great finds for sure to make your Medifast foods a little different.  

I found these chocolate chip cakes and knew I wanted to make them.  They were originally adapted from this blog.

How cute are they?



The lighting was really cool on my kitchen counter for this shot.  :)

These are really easy to make so get to it.  This makes 4 Medifast meals if you make them like like I did.


For the Brownie Muffins:  (2)

1 packet of Medifast Brownie Mix 
1 packed of Medifast Pancakes (I used original)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup water



For the Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins:  (2)
1 packet of Medifast Chocolate Chip Soft Bake
1 packed of Medifast Pancakes (I used original)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup water


Mix the ingredients and add to the muffin pan.  You will get 2 muffins from each batter.  I sprayed the pan with some non-stick spray so I didn't have to use a liner.  Bake on 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.

NOTE:  I might have added a few chocolate chips (probably 6) to the batter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment