June 7, 2014

Medifast Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've been on Medifast for almost 24 weeks.  I've lost 52.2 pounds so far and I'm still going.  :)

I found an easy and quick recipe from SandyKitchen instagram page for chocolate chip cookies.  
She'd gotten the recipe from someone else.  I decided to give them a try.

This makes 2 cookies.  You can double the batch to make 4 or triple to make 6 and on and on.  :)

I made 2 chocolate chip cookies.  Mine turned out poofy.

It's so tasty.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

For 2 cookies:

2 chocolate chip soft bake packets
4 tbsp water
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp peanut butter  (NOTE:  Medifast does not approve PB anymore.  They only approve of PB2.  I used less than a tbsp of reduced fat PB)
I also added in just a few chocolate chips  (around 8)
I did put in some of my homemade vanilla extract too  (tsp)

I mixed everything with a bowl.  It mixed up fairly easy and quick.  I tasted the batter and I liked it.  :)  
I put some pam spray on a cookie sheet and then split the dough in half and made 2 big a$$ cookies.  
I could have made 4 but decided to stick with just 2 big cookies instead.

I baked the cookies for about 5 minutes and then flattened the top a little bit.  I then let them continue baking for another 10 to 15 minutes.

Once done I pulled them out and let them sit on baking sheet for about 1 minute and then I transferred to a cooling rack to cool for a few minutes.

Store the cookies in an air tight container.  They are really soft and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment