September 18, 2015

Wedding 9/12

My husband and I were invited to a wedding this past Saturday.  The bride used to work with my husband.  I knew of the groom from work friends but I didn't know him personally.

It was a Catholic Ceremony.  The church was beautiful.

We got a program when we walked in.

I flipped through a song book and came across "Amazing Grace" so I took a picture.  :)

After the ceremony we then went to the reception.  It was at a hotel down the road.  We walked in and the room was just lovely.

We found our table and picked our seats.  The bride and groom love amusement parks so they made that a theme for their wedding.  Each table had a name.  We were at Kings Island.

It seemed like forever (2 hours) before the bridal party got to the reception.  But once they got there things started moving pretty quickly.

The food was your typical wedding food but it was good.  I found out that I like Strawberry vinaigrette dressing.

Finally some dancing and a surprise for the bride.  The Kings Dominion Band came and did a performance.  They played instruments and danced.  It was something.

Here's the cake.

Cutting the cake.

Different flavors.  I had the chocolate and Nate had the pink which he said was strawberry.

Here's Nate with the beautiful bride and her bridesmaid.  All 3 are good friends and ex-coworkers.

This was for everyone to sign.  It's a big roller coaster print.  Pretty cool keepsake for roller coaster enthusiasts.

It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment