September 20, 2015

Pork Estofado

I came across this recipe for Pork Estofado and thought it sounded great so I decided to make it for dinner the other night.


I used:

-pork loin (I used a pork loin that I cooked ahead during meal prep.  So, I just cut it up into cubes. )
-onion
-minced garlic
-olive oil
-red potatoes (chopped)
-bell pepper (chopped)
-carrots (chopped)
-salt and pepper
-can of tomato sauce
-w sauce and soy sauce
-red pepper flakes

I heated my pan with garlic and olive oil.  I then cooked the onions and after 2 minutes added the peppers.  Next, I added the veggies, sauces and pepper flakes.  I let everything cook up with the lid on pan until it all came together and everything was tender.  This turned out great.  The flavors were amazing.  It was sort of like a stew and was very filling.  I will make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment