September 20, 2015

Toddler Lunches wk 9/14

I used my tupperware containers this week for my lunches.


MONDAY:

I had a turkey stick, rf string cheese, strawberries, grapes, cucumbers and a hard boiled egg.

Breakfast/snacks:  quest bar, triple zero yogurt, cashews, rf pb, and banana.


TUESDAY:

I brought string cheese, grapes, cucumbers and mini saltines.

I also brought leftover spaghetti for my lunch.

Breakfast/snacks:  quest bar, honey crisp apple, rb pb, banana and monster mix.  The monster mix I didn't eat b/c I went to a health fair and had a mini cupcake instead.


WEDNESDAY:

2 hard boiled eggs, grapes, strawberries, rf string cheese, and cucumbers.

Breakfast/snacks:  quest bar, apple, rf pb, banana and the monster mix (not pictured) that I didn't eat yesterday.


THURSDAY:

hard boiled egg, grapes, cucumbers, and rf string cheese.

I brought some leftover pork estofado.

I ate some baked chips with the pork estofado.  I got these chips at the health fair.

I also had some skinny cow dreamy clusters for after lunch as dessert.

Breakfast/snacks:  quest bar, monster mix, banana, rf pb and triple zero yogurt.


FRIDAY:

I'd planned a lunch date with some co-workers.  We went to cheeburger cheeburger.  Sometimes it's nice to just get out of work even if it's just for an hour.  I got a burger with just provolone cheese and I shared my fries with a co-worker.

Breakfast/snacks:  quest bar, apple, banana, rb pb, hard boiled egg, grapes, cucumbers and rf string cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment