September 25, 2015

Toddler Lunches wk 9/21

I brought all my lunches to work again this week.

MONDAY:

I packed 2 slices of leftover LC cheese bread, turkey stick, hard boiled egg and some fresh pineapple.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, monster mix, apple, rf pb and a banana.


TUESDAY:

I packed leftover LC pizza slice and cheese bread, and fresh pineapple.

I also picked up a few things at store that morning and grabbed this pumpkin spice yogurt.

So creamy and I added a pumpkin mellowcreme.  I love these little things.  :)

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, banana, rf pb and apple.


WEDNESDAY:

2 hard boiled eggs, rf mozz string cheese, turkey stick, fresh pineapple, grapes, and some fresh garden toms.

I also had sf pudding with some animal crackers.


Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, monster mix, apple, rf pb and a banana.


THURSDAY:

hard boiled egg, blue tortilla chips, salsa, pineapple, rf mozz string cheese and a small slice of homemade brownie.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, monster mix, apple, rf pb and a banana.


FRIDAY:

hard boiled egg, pineapple, rf mozz string cheese, granola, and strawberry yogurt.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, apple, banana, rf pb and a broken homemade choc chip cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment