September 20, 2015

Disney on Ice 2015

My sister got tickets for Disney on Ice.  She figured my niece would have a ball since she loves Disney princesses, especially Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

My BFF dropped my off at the Richmond Coliseum and I waited outside for my sister and her in-laws to get there.

Here's me waiting.

I waited about 5 minutes and my sister got there.  Here's E walking with her Grandparents.

E waiting for the show to start.  Yes she was dressed for the occasion.

The show started with Mickey and Minnie getting all the kids dancing and E loved it.

Here's a scene from Nemo.

E watching the show.




Clapping




During intermission, E walking around with Grandpa and just looking.


E fell asleep towards the end.  She almost made it through.  haha

After the show we went to Zoe's for dinner.  My BFF met us.

I got a bowl of chicken orzo soup.

I also got the usual chicken dinner with salad, pita and white beans.  So yummy.

Here's E all happy.  :)  Kristen took the picture.  It's so cute.

We got back to my sisters place and E kept using the potty.  YAY!!  Every time she uses the potty she gets to put a sticker on her potty chart.

We also put some dino tats on.  I put a t-rex and a long neck on my arm, like they were fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment