September 18, 2015

Farmers Market 9/12

Last Saturday, I got up early and arrived at the Farmers Market at 8am.  That's right at opening.  I wanted to beat the crowd and I did.  It was raining.  I had my umbrella and off I went. I was the first customer at the farmers I went to.  I had my list on my phone and knew exactly what I needed.  I filled up my farmers market tote that my sister got me for my birthday.

What's in the bag?

I pulled out my farmers market box and laid it on passenger seat next to me.  I then took everything out of the bag and put into the box.  Some things were wet from the rain and I didn't want it all sitting wet in my tote.  Putting it in the box will help dry everything up and of course let me look at my goodies.  :)

I spent under $20 and got a ton of veggies and fruits.

-3 tomatoes
1 heirloom tomato
-6 huge bell peppers
-3 big honey crisp apples
-2 squash
-2 zucchinis
-3 carrots
-2 cucumbers
-3 heads of broccoli
-7 potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment