February 8, 2015

Meal Prep

This morning, I made a quick target run and picked up my medications and some other things we needed.  I saved a little over $10 with my Target Cartwheel!  YAY  :)

Anyways, once I got home I put everything on the counter I needed to meal prep.  I made all my dinners for the week.  I also prepped some fruit and veggies.

Here's everything ready for prepping....except for potatoes.

Here's the potatoes (baked and sweet) with the asparagus, all freshly washed.


Meal Planning:

SUNDAY-TONIGHT:
Pork Lion, Baked Potatoes, and Asparagus

MONDAY:
Chicken and Veggies

TUESDAY:
Peppered Steak

WEDNESDAY:
Chicken and Veggies

THURSDAY:
Manwich (lean ground turkey) and Sweet Potato Fries

FRIDAY:
Chicken and Veggies

Peppered Steak

Manwich with Fresh Peppers

Veggie Mix

The chicken breasts, I baked in oven.  I made a small batch of chicken salad with two small chicken breasts (and celery I already pre-cut) to have for a few work lunches.  I let the pork loin marinate in the fridge until I baked it.  I baked the baking potatoes in my baker and the asparagus I made in my favorite pan with some olive oil and bacon bits.  I cut up some fresh strawberries and some cucumbers to grab in the morning.

Once everything was cooled, I put it all in the fridge.


Next.....

I did some baking.  I made my award winning homemade chocolate chip cookies to bring into work tomorrow.  :)

Here's everything on the counter to make the cookies.

This makes 2 batches.  I ended up only making 1 batch so I put 2 eggs and 2 sticks of butter back in the fridge.


Cookies cooling.

NOM NOM NOM

It was a busy day.  From meal prep, baking, cleaning the house, laundry, a 1 mile walk around the neighborhood with the hubby, and tending to my sprouts, I'm exhausted.  I can't wait for "The Walking Dead" and "Better Call Saul" tonight.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment