December 27, 2011

Photos of Agnes 2011 :)

Yesterday, we had a friends gathering with Sharon, Joe, Kristen, Dave, Nate and me. I made Pork Loins (I learned to make from Jo's class at Miller Farms). Kristen made AWESOME applesauce. I wished I had some more as I blog right now. LOL The applesauce had chunks of apples and it was so good. It was delicious with the pork. Sharon put together a yummy salad and we also had some mashed red skinned potatoes and broccoli.
For dessert Kristen made cupcakes. They were adorable and yummy!!

Kristen and I were stylists for Baby Agnes. It was fun dressing her up in different costumes but she got a little agitated with us. haha We had all these great ideas for pictures we got off pinterest and we went right to it setting up. Dave was the photographer. He did a terrific job.

Here are the pictures we did:


Here's a picture of the cupcakes Kristen made. (yep...a pinterest inspiration)

No comments:

Post a Comment