August 30, 2010

New Things Monday

For today I picked up a 6 pack of Cold Stone Creamery's ice cream cupcakes. My brother told me about them so I figured they would be perfect for new things Monday. :)

They are a bit costly at $10 for a pack of 6. They are pre-packaged so you can't change them up. You get 2 of each of the Sweet Cream, Cake Batter Delux and Double Chocolate devotion.

We both chose to try the Double Chocolate devotion. It was good!! You can even eat everything, including the liner shell. It's chocolate!! :)

Here it is cut open so you can see what it looks like. :)

4 comments:

  1. haha....I can't wait to try the birthday cake one. It just looks so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you post this?!? Now I want one....or all 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Lora!! I had to try it! They really are good. Maybe you should treat yourself after work today. :)

    ReplyDelete